Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS), a top technology company that provides innovative layout and analysis options that will help accelerate innovation to join and protected the entire planet, declared the Keysight N9042B UXA X-Series sign analyzer solution, allowing clients to check the performance of both millimeter-wave (mmWave) inventions in 5G, aerospace & defense and satellite communications.
In mmWave frequencies, signs are more vulnerable to impairments which impact the signal quality, like IQ modulation errors, phase noise, distortion, signal-to-noise ratio, amplitudemodulation and phase linearity. Keysight’s brand new N9042B UXA X-Series sign analyzer offers wide investigation bandwidth and profound dynamic array to help clients solve their hardest mmWave challenges involving tight layout borders and timelines, complicated modulation and rigorous standards.
“Understanding signal fidelity is critical to the performance of products in 5G, aerospace and defense, satellite and automotive radar markets,” said Kiran Unni, vice president, industrial technologies practice, Frost & Sullivan. “At mmWave frequencies, signals are more susceptible to impairments that affect the signal quality, such as IQ modulation errors, phase noise, distortion, signal-to-noise ratio, amplitude and phase linearity. For designers and manufacturers, addressing these challenges is crucial when characterizing and testing the true performance of mmW products.”
Keysight’s N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer delivers the following customer benefits:
- Ensures designs meet the latest standards with ready-to-use measurement applications and signal analysis software.
- Sees signals clearly with an unbanded, preselected sweep from 2 Hz to 110 GHz and up to 11 GHz of analysis bandwidth.
- Tests the true performance of a 5G new radio (NR) transmitter with an advanced error vector magnitude (EVM).
- Finds out-of-band emissions or spurs quickly in radar designs with superior swept displayed average noise level (DANL).
- Develops high-throughput satellite communication designs with 4 GHz of corrected analysis bandwidth.
“With the increasing demand for data, higher frequency and bandwidth, Keysight’s signal analyzer and generator solutions embody our deep expertise in mmW design and measurements, for the latest 5G wireless, radar, aerospace defense, satellite and communications research,” said Joe Rickert, vice president and general manager of high frequency measurement R&D for Keysight’s communications solutions group. “We’re excited to partner with our customers on their test and measurement needs to accelerate industry innovations.”
Test Application Software
TO ensure designs meet the most recent standards with ready-to-use dimension software for mobile communication, wireless connectivity, along with aerospace/defense, the company incorporated PathWave X-Series measurement software using the UXA X-Series sign analyzer. These programs simplify complicated tasks and provide repeatable results. Additionally, the 89600 PathWave Vector Signal Analysis applications, a detailed set of applications including demodulation and vector signal analysis, provides support for over 75 signal criteria and modulation forms, and empowers customers to research every aspect of a sign and maximize their advanced layouts.
Testing 5G parts and apparatus each the 3GPP 5G New Radio (5G NR) standard Releases 15 and 16 needs an alternative with greater precision, sensitivity, and bandwidth capacity.
The N9042B sign analyzer tests the real performance of transmitter layouts having an error vector magnitude (EVM) and also 5G NR signal evaluation applications which execute transmitter downlink and uplink dimensions with one-button simplicity.
Now’s satellite communication techniques call for a complex method to wideband component characterization. Clients will need to describe amplifiers and parts at bandwidths wider than the target program. Even the N9042B UXA X-Series sign analyzer gives a broad analysis bandwidth plus unbanded, preselected frequency array to assist clients clarify the performance of the satellite layouts.
Even the N9042B UXA X-Series sign analyzer solution lets customers to achieve high levels of measurement precision with:
· The revolutionary Keysight V3050A Signal Analyzer Frequency Extender that provides unmatched measurement accuracy of wideband signals at very significant frequencies. It offers exceptional sensitivity, unbanded along with also preselected frequency protection to 110 GHz, large dynamic variety and a smooth interface into the N9042B UXA sign analyzer.
· Keysight’s RCal receiver calibrator adjusts system route losses and frequency answers around 5 GHz IF bandwidth with no need for an outside vector network analyzer, cabling and guide test-plane characterization. Even the palm-sized RCal seamlessly transports precision factory calibration information to the Keysight X-Series sign analyzer on a USB connection, reducing the energy and sophistication needed to enhance measurement precision for the evaluation receiver platform.
· Keysight’s company VXG microwave signal generator provides high output power with ultra-low stage noise and wide bandwidth for demanding wireless, in addition to aerospace and defense applications. Even the VXG’s dual-channel structure, rapidly switches out of bark and interferer evaluations to double channel MIMO and beamforming evaluations.