It’s been a while since the last release of the Arduino Create Agent.
We tried to give some love to this awesome tool, in order to enhance the experience with the Create ecosystem.
Finally, we have a brand new CI/CD pipeline based on GitHub Actions.
Highlights of this release include:
- New status bar icon
- We used gomodules to better handle dependencies
- Refactor system tray menu
- UX improvements
- Now we ship both 32 and 64-bit Windows binaries
- Added crash report generation
- Added Virustotal scan to help users with false positives antivirus detections
- We decided to uniform the naming to “Arduino Create Agent” and remove the mentions to “Plugin” or “Bridge”
If you are interested in the complete changelog, you can find that here.