– Design Window – this window displays the files on which we currently work, these are shematics, PCB projects or housing designs,
– Workspace Panels – located on the left side of the Altium window, it is quick access to options from panels selected in the Left Panel buttons,
– Files panel – currently open projects are displayed here,
– Adress line – thanks to this tool it is possible to switch views or go to the project file path directly,
– Right panel buttons – buttons for enabling the panel on the right side of the window.
You can freely move the panel windows from the left and right bar. They can be placed anywhere in the Altium software window or stuck to any edge.
The View tab allows you to enable or disable each panel window.